How Far in Advance to Book
- Some reservations are available on short notice but it is recommended that reservations be made as far in advance as possible. During the busy season (spring break/summer/holidays) boats get booked quickly.
- Know the number of people in your group
- Know the number of hours (4,5,6,8,10,12)
- Have a credit card ready (mc/visa)
- Be on time!
- A deposit is required to hold the reservation. Cancellation policies vary from boat to boat.
Things To Bring…
- Any food or drinks
- Sunglasses and sunblock lotion
- Hat or visor, maybe a towel, white-soled shoes
- Camera or video cam
- Ziplock baggies (gallon size) and a permanent marker to identify fish in bags
What to Expect
- For those prone to motion sickness, take precautions so you can enjoy your trip.
- Our goal is to provide guests with an experience that makes memories. While the hope is to have fun while catching as many fish as allowed, there is always the chance that none of the fish caught can be kept.
- Please know the captains and crews will always do their best to ensure you have a wonderful time.
- Cell phone coverage can be spotty based on distance, offshore carriers, and carriers.
Tipping Your Deckmate…
- 20% tip is customary for all the work done while on your trip AND the filleting of your fish at the dock.